Overview of atg5community.com
atg5community.com is a social media platform designed for individuals over the age of 18 to connect, share and engage with one another. Our mission is to provide a positive and engaging online community experience. We ask that all users be respectful of one another and maintain the integrity of our community by adhering to these Terms.
The Site and all content, information, and services made available on or through the Site are provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information, content, or services provided on or through the Site. Your use of the Site and reliance on any content or information obtained through the Site is at your own risk.
Reliance on Information on Site
The information and content available on the Site is intended for general information purposes only. While we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate and up-to-date, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. You should not rely on the information on the Site as a substitute for professional advice.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
You agree not to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not use the Site for the following purposes:
- To post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- To impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- To post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- To post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- To post, upload, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- To post, upload, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- To use the Site for any commercial purposes without our express written consent.
Content That You Make Available on the Site
You are solely responsible for the content and information that you make available through the Site, including, without limitation, any text, photographs, videos, and other materials (collectively, “User Content”). You represent and warrant that you either own or have all necessary rights to the User Content and that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party. You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, display, and distribute your User Content in connection with the Site.
You agree that any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the use of the Site will be resolved through binding arbitration, rather than in court. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
Waiver and Severability
The failure of us to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. In the event that any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between you and us, whether written or oral, regarding the use of the Site.
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The contact information for our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) is:
We will respond to any notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA. If we believe that your User Content infringes the rights of any third party, we reserve the right to remove your User Content without notice.